1 pint – 4 servings
Using a blender, blend all ingredients until smooth and pass through a colander into a container, keep refrigerated until served.
1. Cut the fish into ½ x ½ inch cubes and place into a mixing bowl.
2. Sprinkle fish with flor de sal and let sit for 5 minutes.
3. Add onions and salsa, let the ingredients sit for 2 more minutes.
4. Serve ceviche into chilled bowls, pour a little olive oil over fish.
5. Garnish with cilantro and sea urchin tongues.
6. Adding avocado slices and eating the ceviche with tostadas will make it even better.