1. Grill the eggplant with its skin on until it is fully charred. Place in a covered container for 20 minutes to steam. Peel skin off and cut into 1 inch cubes. Place in between sheets of kombu, salt to taste and let sit for 4 hours.
2. Cook the eggs in a water bath at 64.5 c for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Clean off the whites and pass the yolks through a tamis. Season with lime zest and salt. Reserve in a piping bag.
3. Grill the eggplant with its skin on until it is fully charred. Place in a covered container for 20 minutes to steam. Peel skin off and cut into 1 inch cubes. Boil in water and salt, blend smooth with butter.
4. Rinse the cherry blossoms to remove the salt and let sit in champagne vinegar for 24 hours.
5. Brush the eggplant with brown butter and warm on a grill and plate with 4 dots of egg yolk, 4 pc cherry blossom, 4 pc cherry leaves 4 pc fresh kombu, 4 pc black garlic leather, and 4 pc of opal basil.
1. Clean the spot prawns, save the heads and shells and slice the meat into thin slivers. Fry the heads in the oil and let cool.
2. Cook the seabuckthorn with the sugar for 15 minutes on low then strain. Season with lime juice and salt.
3. Place the prawns on a plate and lightly season with salt and drizzle with sea buckthorn sauce and add 4 slices of jalapeño and a drizzle of yuzu oil.